STOP Painting Your Lashes...TUBE Them!
- Blinc's Kiss Me is the world’s first mascara innovation to form tiny water-resistant tubes around your lashes that stay on better that waterproof mascaras yet come off easily without the need for a makeup remover.
- Blinc Kiss Me mascara is not an oil-based paint like traditional mascaras, which means it cannot smudge, run, clump or flake into your eyes - making it ideal for people with sensitive eyes and those that wear contacts.
- Blinc Kiss Me is applied like a regular mascara, however once it sets, tiny tubes will form around your lashes providing both volume and length.
- Kiss Me does not penetrate your skin or your lashes, unlike most mascaras.
- Kiss Me lasts 2 to 3 times longer because it does not dry out as fast as traditional oil-based paint mascaras.
- Kiss Me will stay on until you are ready to take it off, even if you were to cry or rub your eyes, that is why Bride’s Magazine ranked Kiss Me as a top 10 mascara to wear for your wedding day.
- To remove, Kiss Me only requires a combination water and slight pressure and the “tubes” will gently slide off your lashes…you will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand. Upon removal, Kiss Me leaves no tint or residue on your lashes that buildup over time and may encounter bacteria. The area around your eye is most susceptible to wrinkling. Kiss Me is safer since it does not require harsh makeup removers or any rubbing around that sensitive part of your face.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide]